Each purchase includes a PDF digital file containing the complete pattern for our AirLight series Glock 17/22/31 retention holster. You’ll also receive a comprehensive guide to aid you in the creation of your product, which should be comparable to the holster shown. Both files are available for download immediately upon purchase.
Things you will need to create this holster.
• Ability to print the pattern – We do offer a shipped printout for a nominal fee.
• Intermediate Leatherworking Skills – It’s assumed you have a basic understanding of stitching, dying, and molding leather. Our pattern does not tell you how to do this.
• Leatherworking Tools – You can’t be a carpenter without a saw and hammer. Likewise, leatherwork requires the tools of the trade.
• The firearm this pattern was designed for, or an exact replica mold such as a bluegun. We offer a full line of blueguns if you find yourself in need. www.edcleather.com
• Materials – You’ll need leather, thread, glue, dye, and sealer.
• A “Can-do” Attitude.
When printing this pattern, make sure your printer is set to “Full Size” (not “Scale” or “Shrink to Fit”). It was designed to fit a standard 8.5” x 11” page, therefore your standard paper is useable, though we recommend using cardstock, as the thickness makes tracing easier. Each pattern comes with a scale verification line to ensure the page was printed properly. Measure the length of the line. If you get 5 inches exactly, your page has printed correctly. If not, check the page size settings on your printer.
Under Copyright law, all files, formats, and patterns are the property of EDC Leather. The information provided with each pattern is intended for the sole purpose of manufacturing physical leather goods, without limitation of quantity, with intent to sale or produce for personal use. By purchasing this item, or associated items, you are entering into a User Agreement and therefore licensed as the End User. These rights are nonexclusive, nontransferable, and limited to the purchaser only. You may not sale, trade, copy, reproduce, distribute, or otherwise transfer this product in any manner that is not in accordance with the license, or without the consent of EDC Leather. That said, we encourage you to use, and/or modify this pattern to fit your personal desire. Just don’t steal our intellectual property.
Each pattern was designed in-house at our veteran owned shop in Springfield, Missouri. We then build the item to specification and thoroughly test it to ensure the highest possible quality. We are Every Day Carry, because life happens Every Day.
We currently offer over 100 holsters, including left and right-hand variants, a full line of patterns, belts, wallets, blueguns, and many other accessories. Other customizations are available upon special request.
If you have any questions or would like a full list of products and services, please contact us.