All of our rigs are designed and handcrafted at our veteran owned shop in Springfield, Missouri, using only the finest American-made materials available. Our products are thoroughly tested to ensure the highest possible quality. We are Every Day Carry, because life happens Every Day.
To view our full line of merchandise, patterns, blueguns, and more, visit our website at www.edcleather.com.
• Made using 8 oz. Premium American Vegetable Tan Leather.
• Designed for Outside the Waistband use.
• Immersion dyed black to keep those inevitable scuffs and scratches from showing.
• Immersion Sealed with Angelus Acrylic and buffed to a fine mellow glow.
• Hand-molded for proper retention to keep your firearm secure.
• The curved design minimizes that bulky feel other holsters offer.
• Designed for use with 1.5-inch belt.
• The 10 degree cant aids in drawstroke.
• Made in America, in a Veteran owned shop.
Each holster carries a limited lifetime warranty, applicable to the original purchaser only. Our holsters are designed and molded for use with a specific model of firearm. Use with others, outside the specified model(s), will void this warranty. Use of leather softening oils, detergents, or products will void this warranty.
We’re a small shop. Each of our team members carry a job outside our walls. For this reason, we’re only able to ship on Saturdays. Though we promise your purchase will arrive as soon as possible.
We currently offer over 100 different holsters, including left and right-hand variants. Other customizations are available upon special request. We also carry a full line of belts, wallets, blueguns, and many other accessories.
If you have any questions, contact us on our website for a full list of products and services. www.edcleather.com.